252.0 VIII-2.20-POLICY ON PAYMENT OF TUITION AND FEES
(Issued by the Chancellor, March 1, 1989)
1. Each institution shall be responsible for the administration
of this policy.
2. Tuition and fees are due and payable in full on or before the
due date stipulated on the billing, except under the
a. Financial aid awarded by the institution has not been
b. Guaranteed bank loans (i.e., GSL, HEAL) have not yet been
c. Third-party student support contracts have been awarded
but not yet received by the institution from the awarding
d. Payment shall be made in accordance with an installment
payment plan as provided in written procedures approved
by the President of the institution.
3. The student may be required to submit written documentation
in support of postponement of payment from the institution's
Office of Student Financial Aid, the bank, or other awarding
4. If timely payment is not received by the institution in
conformance with procedures implemented pursuant to this
policy, appropriate administrative action shall be initiated.
Such action may include barring attendance at classes and
withholding of transcripts and grades.
5. Effective date: March 1, 1989
Replacement for: BOR V - 14.02
BOT XII - K